Brief Introduction of Sido Muncul
Sido Muncul is a public Indonesian company with its Head Quarter located in Semarang, Central Java. Sido Muncul focused on traditional and herbal pharmaceuticals production in the Indonesian FMCG sector. Founded in 1940, Sido Muncul has grown rapidly with its signature product such as Tolak Angin, Kuku Bima, and many more.
Financial Model & Input Assumption
Corporate Finance Institute’s Financial Model Color Theme of Blue and Orange were used in this model. The input assumptions are based on historical performance and some complex inputs are held constant to keep the simplicity of the model. Information regarding the input is as follows
- Risk-free rates to calculate the Cost of Equity are taken from 10 Year Government Bond.
- Beta used to calculate Cost of Equity is based on 2-year betas using Excel SLOPE Function to the excess return of market and stock.
- IHSG Historical and SIDO Stock monthly closing prices are taken from Yahoo Finance.
- As stated in the report, the Valuation technique used was: three years of explicit dividend forecast and constant-growth assumptions from year 4 on.
- Other Firm’s target prices are taken from Indopremier Online Trading System (IPOT)
Click the report to zoom in
DISCLAIMER: Investing and or trading in Stock Market involves a certain degree of risk. This Report and Valuation are for educational and portfolio purposes only. I hereby disclaim that I won’t be held responsible for any future risk and inaccuracies that occurred regarding your investment decision-making involving this Report & Valuation.